Thank you for turning in your forms on time. We are excited for your child to join us at our Outdoor School at the Enchanted Hills Camp, 3410 Mt. Veeder Road, Napa, CA. In the meantime, we have provided some gifts and resources for you.
If you have not yet registered, you can do so online. If you register online, be sure to print the Signature Form pdf at the end, fill it in and hand it in to your child’s teacher.
Understandably, parents are often concerned about their children being homesick when they come to our outdoor school. After serving thousands of students, we have a few tried and true techniques, which we’ve put together in this guide to minimizing homesickness (en español), which we’d love you to read. You can also check out other Frequently Asked Questions from parents.
Get ready for the fun with these three downloadable songs from our award winning album!
- Mosaic Theme Song(MP3)
- Empathy Song(MP3)
- Fighting Is Not The Solution(MP3)
Download the lyrics (PDF) from the whole album.
We have also provided downloadable copies of the same resources you should have received through your school:
- Introductory Parent Letter
- About the Organization
- Helpful Tips for Families
- Minimizing Homesickness
- Health and Wellness Procedures
- An Important Note to Parents
- To Bring or Not to Bring
- Carta de Introducción
- La Organización
- Consejos Útiles para Familias
- Cuando su Hijo le Falta su Casa
- Una Nota Importante Para Padres/Guardianes
- ¿Qué Traer y no Traer?
Here are a few other resources that may be of interest to you:
- Frequently Asked Questions of parents
- Letter from a parent to a parent
- Summary of our curriculum
- Outdoor School Schedule
- Tips on integrating Mosaic at home
- Research supporting our work
We look forward to seeing your children in Napa!