Mosaic Peace Partners
The Mosaic Project partners with businesses, large and small, to further our mission of bringing peace to the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Businesses participate in a variety of ways, such as through in-kind donations of goods or services and customer-based donations. The Mosaic Project and our partners promote these relationships, publicizing all of our good work.
As a supporter of Mosaic, please consider patronizing our Peace Partners, and tell them we sent you.
If you represent a business that wants to be a Peace Partner, please contact us at gro.t1432326841cejor1432326841pcias1432326841om@of1432326841ni1432326841 or 510–452-3377.
- The Alexander K. Group donated a two-day communications training for our employees, providing us with invaluable public speaking skills that we utilize daily.
- Bel Camino contributes $100 to The Mosaic Project for every student who registers for one of its travel programs.
- Helen Kwong at Keller Williams Realty donates a percentage of her commission to The Mosaic Project if you tell her we referred you.
- Reach and Teachdistributes our educational materials and donates a percentage of sales to us.
- Slub Design has designed all of our materials as a continuing in-kind service since our very beginning.
- Tin Can Singing Telegram reminds us all to celebrate life musically and donates 10% to The Mosaic Project when you mention our name.
- eBay.com not only supports us through their foundation, but allows you to elect to give a portion (10–100%) of your eBay sale to us through their Giving Works program. Plus you get a discount on your fees.