Come to our annual Community Fundraising Brunch and consider being a Table Captain.
Come to our annual Brett Dennen Benefit Concert and consider donating auction items.
Join our mailing list and stay informed.
Join our Facebook Cause.
Follow us on Twitter @momomosaic
Sign up with Escrip.com and every time you shop at any of the hundreds of participating stores, 1-4% the value of your purchases is donated by that merchant to Mosaic (Group ID #500003638). It takes only a minute to sign up, and then you will help Mosaic effortlessly forever! Or you can generate donations without signing up by shopping through this link.
Or use Good Shop for many major retailers and the retailer will donate up to 30% of your purchase! Take advantage of special discounts and coupons for users of Good Search. Download the toolbar so donating will automatically get made, even if you don’t start from GoodShop.
Automobile donations are an incredibly fast and easy way to help The Mosaic Project. Your car donations help support our vital work and are an easy way for you to get rid of an unwanted vehicle. How car donation works. Donate your car.
Bring your 4th or 5th-grade class to The Mosaic Project Outdoor School.
Spread the word:
- Watch our videos and send them to friends.
- Create a badge and put it on your blog, social networking page (like MySpace) or in your email signature.
- Join our Cause on Facebook.
- Spread our musical message; buy our CD for yourself and others.
- Buy our merchandise (like t-shirts and necklaces) and wear it everywhere you go.
High-school students: Participate in our Youth Leadership Project.
Donate things on our wishlist
- 10th Anniversary Community Reunion
- Alumni Corner
- Brunch Letter 2010
- Community Meet Up for 2010-2011 Students
- Fall 2011 Community Meet Up
- Fall 2012 Community Meet Up
- Fall 2013 Community Meet Up
- Peace Partners
- Spring 2012 Community Meet Up
- Spring 2013 Community Meet Up
- Work for The Mosaic Project
- Youth Leader Application
- Mosaic Public Calendar
- Community Fundraising Brunch
- Oakland Office Open House & Diversity Festival
- Be A Youth Leader
- Seeking Youth Leadership Project Director
- Blastoff from Napa!
- Join Mailing List